Whether you’re new to search advertising or are a seasoned pro, Google Ad Grants makes it easy to launch effective campaigns, with advertising solutions designed for non-profits of all shapes and sizes.
Be just a Google search away.
Let Google Ads help fuel your nonprofit's mission
Google Ads search ads appear next to Google search results when people search for nonprofits like yours. And it includes powerful tools to help you create, target and optimize your campaigns. So you'll always have complete control of your campaigns.
A few things to remember.
As you think about the best ways to use Google Ad Grants, here are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Your ads will be entirely text-based (no videos or images).
- They’ll appear only on Google search results pages, in positions below the ads of paying advertisers.
- All campaigns must be keyword-targeted.
- Your maximum cost-per-click (CPC) will be $2.00 USD.
- You’ll receive $10,000 USD (up to $40,000 USD for Grantspro participants) of in-kind Google Ads advertising each month.