Sales and marketing Manager Vacancy
Posted on: Jun 20, 2012
Sales & Marketing Manager
• Senior sales manager in charge of all sales activities, department and personnel involved in Sales and Marketing for the Company.
• Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
• Member of the Company’s Senior Executive Staff.
• Reports to the Managing Director.
• Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
• Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
• Oversees all hiring, training and firing of personnel involved in Sales and Marketing.
• Develops, or participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company.
• Directs department to achieve objectives established in the Company’s Strategic Plan.
• Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
• Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the Company.
• Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
• Senior responsibility for all Trade Accounts Receivables. Monitors A/R aging on a proactive basis with his personnel, coordinates with Credit Manager and Accounts Receivable Manager.
• Bachelors degree in a business related field,
• MBA is highly desirable,
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales management capacity in the printing industry.
• Must have good understanding of mass markets with EDI systems to drive a growing business;
• Knowledge of production process is highly desirable; strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills;
• Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.