Quality Technician: Processing Plant
Posted on: May 16, 2012
1. Qualified in Meat Processing & Food Technology
2. Qualified in Quality, Quality systems and Quality Audits
3. Minimum of 2-year experience in a Quality role within a Meat Processing Plant (preferably poultry)
4. Conversant with best practice Quality standards such as outlined by APD and ISO 22000:2005
1. Competent in English /Arabic, Written and spoken
2. Familiar with Quality legislation and systems
3. Highly motivated and positive outlook
Essential responsibilities executed (Generic Description)
1. Experience in Meat Processing & Food Technology (preferably poultry)
2. Experienced in supervisory level.
3. Good working knowledge of Quality standards , systems and audits
4. Communicating effectively with a multinational workforce
Competencies (Technical, Operational, Managerial, Human & Cultural
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude:-
1. Good knowledge of Meat Processing Plant & Packaging
2. Good operational knowledge of Quality systems and audits.
3. Good Knowledge Legislative compliance and relevant aspects
4. Must able to lead and command multi task work groups on Quality aspects
5. Must able to conduct Quality awareness program independently.
6. Able to manage both national or foreigner employees and lead them to a Quality culture.